Take a look around baseball with today’s MLB Daily Dish.
The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we're running here at MLBDD that rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us up at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Check out all of our offseason previews here. How many of our predicted moves do you think could still happen?
- Do the Blue Jays want to keep Josh Donaldson long-term?
Hot Stove Alert!!! The Blue Jays have acquired Randal Grichuk. Yay?
Let’s talk about Rafael Palmeiro.
- The Cash Man is letting this one go. Gotta save his strength, assumably. The Yankees are reportedly not in mix for Yu Darvish.
Cleveland and the Orioles have discussed a potential deal for Manny Machado.
- While football was happening and such, the baseball world’s seismometer recorded a tick. The Brewers have apparently made an offer to Yu Darvish. Darvish was first to report, probably.
- Players, agents have ‘mounting’ frustration with Tony Clark’s MLBPA leadership.
The Blue Jays have signed pitcher Al Alburquerque to a minor-league deal.
Tim Tebow Watch Watch: Our hero and savior has officially been invited to Mets spring training.
Mike Trout was cheering on the Eagles in a dog mask at the NFC Championship game. Seeing how well the past few seasons with the Angels have gone, it’s just nice to see him smiling.
Does Eric Hosmer ACTUALLY have any offers on the table? That’d be quite the twist.
- Steph Curry played ‘Mario Kart 8’ on Hunter Pence’s Twitch stream and he didn’t do well.
Baseball’s economic system is broken.
Beyond the Box Score “elects” class of eight to the Hall of Fame.
MLB will reportedly have a pitch clock this season after players reject proposal, so that should be fun maybe? I’m numb to everything at this point.
This MLB offseason might take Ichiro away from us, and that is the last straw.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks this allergy season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
As the rumors begin to creep in and the stoves start to warm up, follow us on Facebook and stay constantly in the loop of what’s going down in the MLB.
Want to be the most stylish person you know this offseason? Check out our latest shirt with BreakingT and be the envy of all your friends and loved ones.
Today in baseball: On this day in 1982, Reggie Jackson signs a four-year, near $4M contract with the Angels.