The Jasper County Sheriff's Office conducted a prostitution sting in the Hardeeville area on Saturday that led to 10 arrests.
The operation started at 6 p.m. and lasted until 2 a.m.
The Berkley County Sheriff's Office and the Hardeeville Police Department assisted with this operation.
One handgun and 1.1 grams of crack cocaine were seized during the operation.
The 10 were charged with the following:
- Jacinto Rodriguez - Prostitution 1st
- Shay Major - Prostitution 1st
- James Jenkins -Prostitution 1st, Unlawful carrying of a handgun
- Jordan Inabinett - Prostitution 1st, Possession of crack cocaine
- Serafin Buenaventure - Prostitution 1st
- Jacquez Gadson - Assault 3rd, Prostitution 1st
- Juan Rojas - Prostitution 1st
- Billy Townsend - Prostitution 1st
- Eurania Young - Prostitution 1st
- Eligio Gomez - Prostitution 1st, Resisting arrest, False information to police
Copyright WTOC 2017. All rights reserved.